Ladera Technology Pvt Ltd.,is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices which tells you further about what to expect in relation to personal information which is collected, handled and processed by us.
This policy applies to personal data of our website users, candidates, suppliers, clients, subcontractors and any other people whom we may contact in order to find out more about our candidates including references and emergency contacts.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations, the data controller is: Ladera Technology Pvt Ltd., Tamarai Tech Park Level 5, Thiru Vi Ka Industrial Estate, Inner Ring Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600032. TN . India.
Information we may collect:
We may collect and process the following data about you in order to provide best possible employment opportunities for you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes submission of your CV and any other relevant information provided at the time for work finding services.
- Information that is available to us either publicly or through such services as job boards and social media accounts.
- Where we are or propose to provide our professional services to you, such relevant information including your contact information, professional information, next to kin information provided by you, bank details for payroll services, contact details of referees, right to work documentation.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Information necessary to continue a professional relationship.
- We collect limited amount of data from our website users, predominantly it may be an enquiry on possible openings
- Data collected for suppliers are very limited. It will consists mostly of contacts of the supplier representative which would be given out by yourselves.
How we collect your personal data:
The following are the different sources we may collect personal data about you from:
We may obtain your personal data from the following sources (please note that this list is not exhaustive):
- Directly from you. This is information you provide while searching for a new opportunity and/or during the different recruitment stages, or during the course of our work with you to ensure that our relationship runs efficiently.
- From an agent/third party acting on your behalf.
- Through publicly available sources – LinkedIn, Job Boards.
- By Reference or word of mouth. For example, you may be recommended by a friend, a former employer, a former colleague or even a present employer.
- From inbuilt form on the website as well as some cookies which will seek your consent while visiting the website.
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is data about our users browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service and analyses our traffic. They enable us:
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches;
- to recognise you when you return to our site.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. We do not share the information the cookies collect with any third parties.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our web site and reduced user experience.
How do we use your personal data?
We use candidate personal data to match your skills and experience with a potential employer. We will initially collect basic information on you such as contact details, job role and experience and then pass this on to the client in search of personnel. If you are chosen by the client and go through to the next stage we will then be collecting more information from you at the interview (or equivalent) stage and onwards in that manner. We may use your data to send you information that you may find interesting such as suggesting other jobs to you.
We use client personal data to ensure that we can find the right candidates for the opportunities that you may have or for contractual obligations.
We use supplier personal data to ensure that we can contact you and for contractual obligations.
Who we share your personal data with:
We shall not share your personal information unless we are legally entitled or required to do so. The following is a non-exhaustive list of persons with whom we may share your personal information include:
Individuals working for our Clients, hirers and other third parties necessary for the provision of our Services;
- Any regulatory authority or statutory body pursuant to a request for information or any legal obligation which applies to us
- Parties who process data on our behalf, which may include eg., outsourced payroll providers, IT support
- Platforms enabling specific searches such as filtering of specifically required skill sets
- We share your personal data with the client who has a position to fill, in order to determine with the client whether you are a good fit for the available position.
- We may also conduct checks on you to verify the information you have provided is correct and is done with our appointed background screening Checks Company.
- We may share your data with any of our associated third parties – for example our payroll and pension providers to provide you with the best advice.
- We share client data with candidates during the course of providing recruitment services, and with third parties as part of our contractual relationship.
- We share supplier’s data third parties as part of our contractual relationship.
How we hold the information
We take the security of your data very seriously and have put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to or misuse of your personal data. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we hold the information?
This will depend on a number of factors, but will centralise around the nature of our relationship with you. We would not hold your personal data further than three years if we do not have any meaningful contact with you. Meaningful contact may also come from agencies/employment business/referencing agencies which you would work through during your time with us or have given consent to in future. The nature and level of information held after this period will be limited and may be held longer in good faith that the law or relevant regulators require us to preserve data.
If we are notified by the third party company or other entity that you provided your service through that they no longer have relationship with you we shall delete your data in three years’ time.
We would require to maintain record of your time with us minimum information such as engagement dates, roles worked as well as client feedback about you for reference purposes. This are mainly curtailed to only necessary information and may be held for upto 5 years to provide various reference requests and verifications we may receive in future. If you would like us to not hold any data on you beyond three years then please write to us: email@example.com
Transfer of data to other jurisdictions
In the course of the provision of our Recruitment Services we may transfer data to countries or international organisations outside of the EEA. This may, for example, be between Ladera Technology entities across the world, to Clients or Candidates, or third parties who provide support services to us and purpose of providing you with work finding services. We will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How can you contact us?